Have Your Winter Fitness Strategy!?
As the saying goes, “failing to plan, is planning to fail. Weight gain is highest during the Winter months. Less time spent outdoors, more time on the couch, social events, and poor food choices are often contributing factors. So, what are YOU going to do about it? We want to teach you real-world strategies for fitness success you can be proud of. Learn what works! Come workout with familiar faces or make new like-minded friends! We are here to guide you. You will succeed. Join us today and secure your spot here.
We look forward to seeing you Tuesday!
- Get 12 or 19 fast, fat annihilating Boot Camp Workouts, free of distractions
- Healthy Recipes
- Nutrition Tips
- Daily Motivational Emails
- Pre and Post Measurements
- Unlimited Correspondence with the Trainer
- FREE T-Shirt
- Benefits people of ALL fitness levels (beginners to athletes)
- Thrive in a fun, supportive, effective fitness environment! (no one gets left behind)
- And Much More!
- Limited Space
|The Details:Experience a 4-week program of fitness instruction, eating direction, goal setting, and motivational training led by T’ai Erasmus, to sculpt muscle, boost your metabolism, release fat, tighten your core and increase endurance.
- November 13 – December 7
- Monday – Friday
- 5:30 – 6:30AM
- West 33 Avenue at Oak Street
- West King Edward Avenue at Oak (rainy day location)
- Bring a mat, towel, water bottle, handweights and smile
- $239 or $349
- REGISTER HERE
*Due to the November 12 holiday Monday, boot camp will begin on Tuesday, November 13.*
Turkey & Sweet Potato Chowder
- 12oz Turkey Breast, cubed
- 1 large Organic Sweet Potato, cubed
- 1 tablespoon, Udo’s 3-6-9 DHA Oil Blend
- 1 cup, Organic Corn
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 2 cups low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon, cracked pepper
- In saucepan, combine chopped potato, and broth. Bring to boil. Then, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 12 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Do not drain. Using potato masher, mash potato until mixture is thickened and nearly smooth.
- Stir in corn, turkey, milk, sweet potato, and pepper into potato mixture in saucepan. Bring to boil and reduce heat. Cover and cook for another 15 minutes until turkey is cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley and drizzle with Udo’s Oil.
Nutritional Information: Per Serving
Saturated Fat: 1g